Shipping & Returns
Delivery Time - Packages are generally dispatched within 3 working days upon receipt of payment.
Shipment Transit Time - Presently, all orders for domestic (within region of Malaysia) are shipped by Skynet Worldwide and international (outside region of Malaysia) are shipped by Pos Malaysia.
Delivery Fees - Fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment.
We advise you to group your items in one order, since we are not able to group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Maximum Weight for Single Purchase
Cut Off Time – Order and payment received after 3.00 p.m will be processed on the next working day. (Not applicable for Weekend and Public Holiday)
Delivery Mode - Presently, all orders are shipped by Skynet Worldwide (within region of Malaysia) and Pos Malaysia (outside region of Malaysia).
Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track you package online if the info is available.
Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Third Party Delivery - We help you drop your gift down her chimney; all you have to do is provide us the appropriate shipping information at checkout.
We do not deliver to P.O. boxes or to hotels. Therefore, please only provide us a residential or commercial address for delivery.
Import Duty and Taxes - International orders (herein refer to the sales shipped to outside region of Malaysia), may be subject to import duty and taxes which are levied once your package reaches your country.
We deliver your package with duties and taxes unpaid and cannot predict what your particular charges may be.
If you do incur these additional charges, they must be settled by your own in order to clear customs.
Please note that we declare the full value of the order on all packages shipped to outside Malaysia in accordance with legal requirements.
Please note that we have no control or what so ever over the package once it arrived in your country. Please contact your local customs office for more information on import duties and taxes.
Following are the conditions that apply to returns of products:
- Please note that, international sales, (herein refer to the sales shipped to outside region of Malaysia), all the international orders are non-refundable due costly freight charges.
- In case the parcel is returned to us because of non payment of duty tax, unclaimed, several failed attempts to consignee, wrong delivery address and etc, your money will be credited back to you. And total amount of credit is after deduction of handling cost, shipping cost, banking charges and 20% from the purchase price (for restocking fee) and other costs incurred if any.
- Only products in unopened original packaging that have not be tampered with or used in any manner or that are damaged or defective upon delivery may be returned to Company for a refund or exchange.
- Products must be returned to Company within 14 days of delivery using a mailing method that allows for shipment tracking.
- You should inspect products for damage upon delivery. If you notice any damage or believe a product is defective, you should contact us immediately to file a report. However, in order to qualify to receive a refund or exchange for any such claim, you need to contact us no later than 7 days from delivery and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number in accordance with the procedure described below. Upon receipt, Company will make a determination, in its reasonable discretion, whether a product claimed to be damaged or defective was actually damaged or defective when originally delivered to you.
- Products must be returned with the original shipping box, packing materials, as well as ALL COMPLIMENTARY SAMPLES and a copy of the shipping invoice.
- Refunds will only be issued in the same form as was used for payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. However, replacement products will be shipped free of charge, except where expedited shipping is requested.
- Returned products should be shipped to the following address:
Medique International Sdn Bhd
28, 2nd Floor, Lorong IKS Bukit Tengah,
Taman IKS Bukit Tengah,
14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia.
Phone & Fax: +604- 5019 189
Customer Care Hotline: +6016- 4499 189
www.mediquegroup.com / www.umecare.com
- Company will not accept merchandise that has been used, altered or damaged. Company is not responsible in the event that returned packages are lost, stolen, or mishandled.
- Only products purchased through the Website may be returned to Company in accordance with this return policy. Company products purchased through any other outlet are subject to the return policies applicable to such outlets.
- Company reserves the right to refuse to refund or exchange any product that does not meet the above requirements.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com website (the "Site"). Medique International Sdn Bhd (952516 - T) provides services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). In addition, when you use any of our services (e.g., Customer Reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
These notices, terms and conditions together with the Policies constitute the entire Agreement between www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com and the user and supersede and cancel all prior agreements, claims, representations and understandings.
We reserve the right to change this Site and these terms and conditions at any time.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
USE OF SITE
- You can lawfully enter into and form contracts under Malaysian law.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Malaysian or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
- Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. It is your sole responsibility to consult a licensed physician or qualified health care professional for advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment of any health related condition. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such Submission or opinion and may not reflect our opinions. Product representations expressed on this Site are that of the vendor and are not made by us.
- We may assign you a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
- You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
- You have familiarized yourself with our Shipping & Returns Information.
- You have read and understood the Disclaimer.
- You are familiar with the customs policies of your country and agree that you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws which may restrict the importation of certain goods and that you alone will be responsible for payment of any present or future tax or impost, duty or charge which may be imposed or assessed by any relevant regulatory authority on the goods purchased on the site.
- All prices quoted on the site are applied to Malaysian Goods and Services Tax.
- You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, and specifically no warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and in no event shall www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com be liable, whether in contract or tort for any damages to the user in respect of economic loss, any loss or damage to property or death or injury to any person of whatever nature and however or wherever sustained that arises out of or is in any way connected with the purchase or delivery of any product.
- Where any condition or warranty cannot be excluded under applicable legislation www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com's liability for breach of condition or warranty shall be limited to either: (a) replacing the product; or (b) crediting the cost of the product to the user. In no event shall www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com be liable for exemplary, special or consequential damages or losses or loss of profits.
- You agree that the laws of the Malaysian Capital Territory will govern this site and the sale and purchase of any goods from this site. By using this site you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this site or the sale and purchase of any goods from this site will be filed only in territory or federal courts located in the Malaysian Capital Territory and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com and its logo are the subject of registered trademark applications in the Malaysia and other countries and may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com's in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering from www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com you are the purchaser of the goods and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase the goods you order.
- www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com has the right to cancel the order(s) if the payment(s) did not receive within seven (7) days from the date of order being placed.
- Pictures of the products shown on www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com may not reflect final product being sold.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
- Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false e mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
TERMINATION AND EFFECT TO TERMINATION
- In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Agreement or revoke any or all of your rights granted under this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination.
- This Site may be accessed from countries other than Malaysia. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of Malaysia. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside Malaysia. If you access and use this Site outside Malaysia you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
- If any these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
At present, when you purchase goods from www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com, we accept the following payment modes;
- Bank Wire / Fund transfer
Bank in or transfer payment direct into our bank account.
Please note that, we only accept the cheque, which is issued by the local registered bank from Malaysia.
Your personal and credit card details are transmitted over a secure link, using industry standard encryption technology, to Paypal secured server.
And Paypal server will process your order by processing the credit card transaction and then forwarding only the details of your order and delivery information in encrypted form to our warehouse.
Your credit card details are not retained by us. At no time do we transmit unencrypted personal information over the Internet.
We do retain your details in a secure area of our server so that you can order more easily the next time you visit. For more information about how we treat your personal information, please see our Term and Conditions Page.
We understand that your right to privacy is of the utmost importance. To that end, we are committed to the protection of your personal information.
You may also wish to look at the related security information we provide.
What Information Do You Collect
- What information do you gather from subscribers to your email update service?
e gather your email address only. We use your email address to send out occasional newsletters about special promotions and new products at the www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com site.
You may unsubscribe from this service at any time.
- What information do you gather from customers (those making a purchase)?
We gather your name, email address, credit card details and physical address, which are used to fulfill your order.
We keep name and address details in a secure area of our system to make ordering easier the next time you visit. No credit card details are retained.
- What information do you gather from questionnaires and competitions?
We will gather your email address to advise you if you have won a prize. We may also ask for other information such as gender, age identity card no and country.
No respondent is identified as an individual. We use this information in an aggregated form only to help us enhance our website and our range of products.
- What if I contact you?
We may keep a copy of any correspondence from you.
- Who Do You Share Information With?
We do not sell, trade or rent user information to anyone.
In order to transfer payment for your order, your credit card details will be sent in encrypted form to your bank for clearance.
No credit card details are stored after this clearance.
Your name and address will be supplied to our transportation company so your order can be delivered.
- Under What Circumstances Will You Contact Me?
If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming placement of your order.
If your order, for whatever reason, cannot be shipped within delivery time offered, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via email.
If your order does not contain enough information (eg address details) for us to complete it, one of our customer service representatives will contact you via email.
If you have elected to, you will receive an email confirming shipment of your order.
If you have elected to, you will receive occasional email newsletters from us. You may cancel these at any time.
We may contact you and pass on your details to third-parties if we believe you have violated the terms and conditions associated with using www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com, or, we believe you to be involved in activities harmful to www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com or other users of www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com.
Summary - www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com undertakes that it will never;
- Sell, trade or rent any of your personal details to any other company or organization.
- Send you promotional email unless you have requested it.
www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com provides this website not as professional advice but as guidelines for convenience only, upon the condition that the user, by receiving or reading the material contained on this website, agrees not to act in reliance upon it without first satisfying himself/herself by independent inquiry or advice as to the suitability, appropriateness, relevance, nature, fitness or purpose, likely side effects or long term effects, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of that material, having regard (without limitation) to the physical condition of the user, and his/her general fitness or medical condition.
The user agrees that the user shall not have, make or bring an action, suit, claim, demand or proceedings against www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com for damages, compensation, losses, costs, expenses, orders or any other legal or equitable remedy should any such material be found to be incorrect, inaccurate, erroneous, defective, deceptive or misleading, whether caused by negligence of www.mediquegroup.com & or www.umecare.com or any other cause whatsoever.